Discover Subsurface Mysteries with QuantArray® BGC The world beneath our feet is flourishing with microbial activity that plays a crucial role in biogeochemical processes. Microbial Insights Inc. introduces a groundbreaking solution, QuantArray® BGC, that sheds light on these processes in a way that was once thought impossible. Let’s dive into the realm of biogeochemical exploration…
Unveiling Microbial Insights: The Power of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Today, we’re diving into the realm of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), a cutting-edge technique that has revolutionized our understanding of microbial communities. NGS is transforming the field of microbiology and shedding light on intricate processes like Environmental Remediation (ER) and Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC). NGS…
Microbial Insights, Inc. Advances Environmental Understanding with Over $90K Contribution of Microbial and Nematode Analysis for Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Microbial Insights, Inc. Advances Environmental Understanding with Over $90K Contribution of Microbial and Nematode Analysis for Great Smoky Mountains National Park Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 12/21/2023 – Microbial Insights, Inc., a pioneering leader in microbial testing, has proudly donated over $90,000 worth of advanced microbial analyses to support Discover Life in America’s groundbreaking research…
This year, Microbial Insights will be speaking on Advanced Bioremediation at workshops in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, California, and Texas.
– Stakeholders at a TCE-impacted site required conclusive evidence of TCE degradation and suspected that multiple sources of TCE may exist at the site. CSIA conclusively demonstrated that TCE degradation had occurred at several locations at the site.
Microbial Insights’s President Dora Taggart provides an insightful overview of how the company works to help the remediation industry.
EnviroWorkshops is hosting an amazing series on the impact of COVID-19 on our industry and we were honored to participate.
• The ISM study conducted at this site provided clear, actionable evidence that increasing the dissolved oxygen concentration at the site would stimulate hydrocarbon biodegradation. Further, this evidence was provided in a significantly more cost effective manner than a bench-scale treatability study or a pilot scale study and in a more timely manner.
• Site managers were considering monitored natural attenuation (MNA), biostimulation, and bioaugmentation as remediation strategies at a site impacted by a complex mixture of chlorinated hydrocarbons including PCE, TCE, 1,1,2-TCA, 1,2-DCA, cis-DCE, and VC along with high concentrations of sulfate.
• QuantArray®-Chlor analysis provided actionable data for remedy selection allowing timely decisions and significant cost savings in site management.
• QuantArray®-Chlor analysis allowed site managers to have a comprehensive understanding of all relevant microbial processes at the site over time which allowed timely decisions and significant cost savings in site management.