SOLVING AND PREVENTING MICROBIAL CHALLENGES
Full Coverage from Start to Finish, Tailored to Your System and Process
Maintain System Integrity and Increase Your Confidence in Decision-Making Through One Easy Process
- Would you like to have a better understanding of what is actually causing the corrosion in your system?
- Are you concerned with the potential for reservoir souring?
- Have your operations been impacted by biofouling?
- Are you unsure of what next steps to take for mitigating or preventing microbial activity?
The negative impacts of unintended microbial activity can result in costly operational failures, decreased product quality, and unplanned system downtime. From pipelines to storage tanks to oil and gas reservoirs, microorganisms have been known to influence corrosion (MIC), plug lines through biofilm formation, and cause petroleum souring through the production of H2S gas. The impact of these microorganisms is often overlooked or misrepresented because diagnosing their activity is a difficult challenge that relies on the right analytical tools and years of expertise. It requires piecing a puzzle together in order to see the bigger picture in the most efficient way possible.
That’s why Microbial Corrosion Consulting, Skovhus BioConsult, and Microbial Insights have come together to provide a joint network of microbiological diagnostic services. As world-leading industry experts with over 90 years of combined experience, we are partnering as a one-stop source for your projects.
By relying on a highly recognized international team of experts, all data is analyzed cohesively, the guess-work is removed, and asset risk is greatly diminished. We can help you with:
- Historical data assessment
- Sampling design
- Recommended analyses
- Industry-leading molecular microbiological methods
- Data analysis
- Complete interpretation
- Comprehensive and accessible report writing
- Recommended next steps including mitigation and continued monitoring
No matter where you are in the world, we’ve got you covered. Our experts have consulted on, and received samples from, systems all over the world. Please contact us today at email@example.com to setup an introductory discussion of your system needs.